Your home is a valuable investment and we partner with our clients to help to protect that investment. We are your eyes and ears when you cannot be here to keep watch over your home. Our uniformed employees will inspect your property on a pre-set schedule. Our employees are property management specialists and are experienced with spotting items that may lead to major problems if left unchecked. We provide our clients with a comprehensive report after each inspection and on your behalf will coordinate any repairs or remediation’s that might be necessary.
We are available to inspect your property, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly with payment plans available to suit your needs. We are also available to open and close your home with one weeks advance notice. Our home watch clients receive priority status for installation and removal of hurricane protective devices should it be necessary. Our South Florida clients know the climate is notorious for causing problems for unattended homes but our northern clients have very similar exposures. Leaky faucets have been known to morph into mold situations requiring thousands of dollars in cleanup costs. Likewise for rodent and insect infestation if not caught early. Protect your investment and take the worry out of home ownership.
Our home watch service includes the following:
- Inspect all entryways for insects, debris, working exterior lighting, and seal.
- Inspect alarm panel for any faults or codes.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Replace batteries if necessary.
- Review service company sign in sheets
- Inspect all doors and windows for signs of forced entry and water intrusion and verify that locking mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Inspect HVAC for proper operation
- Inspect interior walls and ceilings for signs of water intrusion, mold or mildew.
- Inspect for signs of insect/rodent intrusion.
- Flush all toilets and verify water is in bowl and tank.
- Run tubs to verify proper operation and fill traps.
- Run water in all sinks and verify proper operation and fill traps.
- Run garbage disposal and lubricate as necessary.
- Inspect all lights and fans for proper operation.
- Re-set lighting timers if necessary
- Inspect refrigerator for unusual odors, mold, mildew, appropriate temperature and verify that there is not excessive icing in freezer.
- Inspect dishwasher for unusual odors, mold, and mildew. Run on short cycle at least once per month.
- Run washing machine on a short cycle at least once per month.
- Inspect hot water heater for signs of leakage.
- Verify that electrical circuits are not in a tripped position
- Check plumbing fixtures for leaks and all shutoffs are positioned properly
- Check mailbox. Forward any first class mail to homeowner.
- Change HVAC filter as needed. Filters to be supplied by homeowner.
- Start vehicle and run in place
- Operate electronic vehicle
- Inspect lawn and landscaping for proper maintenance
- Inspect pool for cleanliness and proper water level
- Inspect outdoor living areas for cleanliness and signs of neglect.
- Inspect roofing and siding for signs of excessive dirt buildup, mold or mildew.
Our home closing service includes the following:
- Unplug unnecessary appliances
- Bring in outdoor furniture
- Turn off water and unnecessary electrical service
- Install storm shutters
- Thoroughly clean interior
- Remove all garbage to curb for pick up
- Return and place garbage cans back in the storage area after pickup
Our home opening service includes the following:
- Remove and store storm shutters
- Re-energize all electrical appliances
- Replace outdoor furniture
- Turn on water and run to remove impurities in lines
- Set all clocks
- Thoroughly clean interior
- Power wash if needed.
Other home maintenance services are available upon request.